Friday 15 November 2019

Challenge #3 - Christmas

Welcome to our 3rd Challenge! With Christmas rapidly approaching, it's time to get into the spirit. CAS cards are perfect to mass produce especially at Christmas!


We have voted for our favourites from the entries in Challenge #2







Congratulations everyone!

Our Christmas designs should help you get started -











1. You must follow the theme provided and adhere to the rules of only one third or less (with a little leeway allowed)
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog
3. Provide a link to Perfectly CAS in your blog post (if you could include our graphic, that would be awesome)
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards - so inspiring, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How exciting fo discover my card as winner, yay! Congratulations to Jenny, Julie & Cathy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for spotlighting my card! Congrats ladies and Jane, your card is fabulous. Love that design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for choosing my card as a top three and congrats to Jane, Julie and Jenny too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not seeing a linky tool for challenge #3, my entry may be found here ... https://purpliciousprincessdiaries.blogspot.com/2019/11/tgif-peeps_22.html

    Thanks

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great CAS inspiration from the Team and in the gallery!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous winning cards and fabulous DT cards. What a lot of inspiration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't link my card, you can find it here:
    https://jeanettiemessen.blogspot.com/2019/12/warm-wishes-and-mistletoe-kisses-zoete.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linky tool is not working. Here is my card: https://sherri-iloveflipflops.blogspot.com/2019/12/happiest-of-holidays.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to submit my card, but I'm receiving an error message when I click on the link ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my card for the challenge:
    https://wenigoderviel.blogspot.com/2019/12/einfache-weihnachtskarte.html

    ReplyDelete