Hi and welcome to our new challenge!
We LOVE making CAS cards. We take a lot of time to create and keep a blog up and running for you to play along. PLEASE read our rules. We are a CAS challenge blog USING ONE THIRD OR LESS.
Unfortunately we are seeing a LOT of cards in our galleries that are not CAS. We feel that some of those entries are just reading the theme of our challenge and not taking notice of what our challenge is actually about.
Thank you to those who are playing along within our guidelines :)
Before we get started, we will announce our winners for Challenge #19 - Geometric.
On to our new challenge -
Our designers have fabulous examples to help inspire you -
Over to you now, have fun!
1. You must follow our theme and keep your entries Perfectly CAS as per our guidelines HERE
2. Link back to your NEW blog post and not your entire blog
3. Provide a link to Perfectly CAS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!
I'm thrilled my card was chosen as the winner for the 'geometric' challenge - thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners.ReplyDelete
Sorry for the late commenting, I was very busy with work and First Aid Course I had in last two months.ReplyDelete
I would like to thank you a lot for the recognition of my work and congratulations to the other featured crafters for their great works too.