Hi and welcome to our new challenge!
We LOVE making CAS cards. We take a lot of time to create and keep a blog up and running for you to play along. PLEASE read our rules. We are a CAS challenge blog USING ONE THIRD OR LESS.
Unfortunately we are seeing a LOT of cards in our galleries that are not CAS. We feel that some of those entries are just reading the theme of our challenge and not taking notice of what our challenge is actually about.
Thank you to those who are playing along within our guidelines :)
Before we get started, we will announce our winners (as voted by the DT) for Challenge #20 - Sympathy
#3 Rachel Davis (2nd win in a row - congratulations!!)
On to our new challenge -
Our designers have fabulous examples to help inspire you -
Martha Lucia Gomez
1. You must follow our theme and keep your entries Perfectly CAS as per our guidelines HERE
2. Link back to your NEW blog post and not your entire blog
3. Provide a link to Perfectly CAS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!